DSC CROATIA PROGRAM
DSC Croatia 2021 is a virtual Conference dedicated to Impact of AI on business & society.
We have a history of bringing and maintaining good relationships with high-level and high-quality speakers. We tend to create excellent and diverse program content, which aims to target latest trends in AI.
Tracks & Talks
Our carefully designed program brings together providers, vendors, data professionals, government, academia & data enthusiasts in one place.
Main program of the Conference is divided into 4 separate tracks that fit into the Technical & Business Storyline. High-quality talks will be delivered by top Healthcare, Data Science & AI experts and leaders. Topics we are going to cover are:
• AI use-cases in Banking & TelCo
• Text Analytics, NLP, Virtual Agents & Recommender Systems
• Machine Learning & Deep Learning Platforms
• AI Driven decision making
AI for Industry 5.0
• AI in High Tech
• Deep Learning & Neural Network
• Robotics, Computer Vision, Self-driving cars
• AI in IoT, Smart Cities, Smart Device & Digital Twins
Future of Work with AI
• Transformation of workplace with AI
• AI ready culture
• Skills needed to work alongside AI
Future of Society with AI
• AI Literacy: What is AI, AI systems & how to engage with AI Solutions
• Ethical AI & Ethical Design
• AI for Good: Solving World challanges
Tech tutorials are on-hand training/workshop type of event. Tech Tutorials will last for 1.5h-2.5h hours, happening on May 25th, through Zoom platform.
We have foreseen to have up to 35 attendees per Tech Tutorial.
This year we are going to organise over 15 Tech Tutorials.
An initial list of proposed topics, languages, libraries, tools and platforms you may find below:
- Predictive Analytics, Data Visualisation, Time Series
- Natural Language Processing, Conversational AI, Speech Recognition, Machine Translation
- Image Classification, Image Processing, Machine Vision, Computer Vision
- Recommender Systems, Anomaly Detection, Bias Detection
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning, GNNs, CNNs, RNNs
Libraries, Platforms & Tools
- Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe
- Scikit-learn, Theano, Shogun, Pylearn2, XGBoost
- Apache Spark, MLlib, Streaming
- H20.ai, Azure ML, Amazon ML, Cloud ML, BigML
- Tableau, Power BI, Neo4J, D3.js, R-Shiny
- Hadoop, Apache Storm, Apache Flink, Kafka, Druid, Google Cloud Platform
- SAS Software, IBM SPSS, Software
- EViews, RapidMiner, Orange, Alteryx
There are three types of tech tutorials: career path, library demonstration, and tool showcase.
Career path is focused on specific parts of data science, such as programming skills, math & statistics or applied domain knowledge.
Library demonstration is related to the exact library and how to use it in a specific industry.
Tool Showcase is focused to show the ability of specific tools in the predefined environment.
All attendees will receive an Official Certificate of Attendance with Tech Tutorials topics included.